Monday, February 29, 2016

Another Week

Another week bites the dust! I wish that I had something exciting to tell you about this week but we didn't see anyone--like zero lessons. It snowed so much that we had to cancel with the girls. It was like a blizzard! We got 15 inches of snow in a couple of hours. The schools closed for two days. The roads were so bad! We ended up walking around with our shovels so we could help people as we walked. It was something different to do but I miss the warm weather!

The longer I stay out here, the older I feel and the
older I look, too! Helping put  up drywall was messy!
It was warmer yesterday. The snow is almost all gone. It was perfect timing! I left the keys in the car and one of the elders put his laundry in it and the other elders dropped off a set of hair clippers--then they locked the door! We had to call a service guy to come help us. Even he couldn't get our car unlocked! The elders drove us to the mission office and we got the spare set of keys. It was pretty crazy.

We helped some people move. We also helped the bishop hang some drywall. Nothing too great!

I hope that you have a great week. Thanks for all the prayers!

Love,
     Cooper



No comments:

Post a Comment