Thursday, July 10, 2014

First Letter Home

June 20, 2014

I'm doing good! I love it!  There are a lot of dull classes but that's alright,  the spirit is super strong and equals it out.  The food is okay--not as good as yours but better than school, so I can't complain. We eat so much it's awesome! I'm able to sleep, after classes all day and all the other things that we have to do, I get super sleepy.  The first night was the only one that was hard.

My companion is good.  His name is Elder Christensen.   He's cool, different but cool.  We only have six people in our district.  It's super nice.  We are all really close.  We are the only all-elder district that our teachers know of.  They think that we may be the only one in the MTC.  

I only miss home a little.  It's like a sore muscle that aches but the spirit here drowns it out its so strong and it only grows!  I shaved for the first time this morning and i hated it!  My face wasn't wet and so it was hard to shave but I'm doing what they ask so I'll be blessed.  I know I'm where I'm supposed to be.  I can feel that.  It fits.  Everything here is perfect and it's comfortable.  This is home for now until Detriot.  When I'm off the plane I'll be home for good. 

I love you so much and miss you.  Thanks for writing me.  I can't wait to hear from you again! 

Love, 
Elder Kniffen

In random order: Elders McGhan, Wakefield, Dias, Kniffen, Christensen, and Doyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment