Monday, December 8, 2014

Still Finding

This week was a little better than last week. We didn't have any lessons but I felt like it was more successful. We tried to contact all the potential investigators that we had found and everybody that we haven't heard from in a while to share the "He is the Gift" video with them and see if they would still like to meet with us or for some to set up a return appointment. No one was home though. That was a bummer.

Elder Iverson
We got to go on exchanges this Wednesday. I got to go out with Elder Iverson. He's one of the zone leaders. I had a good time. I had fun. We just went and knocked doors all day but I enjoyed it. Some times it is absolutely awful.

We have been meeting with one of the young men in the ward to "practice" our teaching and to give him the lessons to hopefully get his testimony strong enough to go back to church. The lessons have gone good so far. This week he accepted our invitation for him to come out with us to testify that Joseph smith is a prophet. Hopefully we can get the appointment set up so we can actually take him with us to do it! We also have another guy in the ward that we are going to try to start meeting with him. He hasn't been coming so we went to meet their family this week. They were super cool. I felt right at home with them. Their son wasn't home so we didn't actually get to talk to him.

This Friday we had a big zone conference. It was great. I really enjoyed it. I love listening to President Gerber talk to us. He always helps me with something that I'm in need of, whether I know it or not! This Saturday we have transfer calls. I'll tell you what happens with transfers next Monday. I hope you have a good week.

Love,
    Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment