Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Countdown to Baptism

This week was a tough one...it's up there in the "Big Three" of hard weeks! The work was about the same but when you don't feel mentally or emotionally strong, it's rough. The scripture says "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." For me, most times, it's the flesh is willing and able but my spirit is weary. You don't have to worry about me. I want you to know Father's looking out for me always!

We met with the girls this week. They are so excited! They have the program all planned out for their baptism this weekend. They are so thrilled, and so are we! ha-ha They have their interview on Thursday night. The baptism is Saturday at 11:45. We planned it right after a Primary activity so all the kids will be there and can stay and support. I hope that there is a ton of people there!

The weather stinks! It was pretty warm all week then BOOM! snow and cold for Conference. In the broadcast, Utah was all sunny and warm! ha-ha All the elders in my district are from Utah so I'm the only sane one! They were all thinking of sunny Mormonville! Just kidding! Conference was good. We watched it at the church on Saturday. Sunday we went to the Douglas's house. It was nice just to be home. I thought it was cool. Brother Douglas blessed the food we were eating and he asked that the missionaries would feel comfortable in their home. What a cool thing to ask for! We did feel comfortable--maybe too comfortable! It's nice to be with family--not ours but still, it's as close as we can get!

Only 11 weeks left and counting! ha-ha I'm still working but I'm ready to get some rest. I was born with an old spirit and it's needing some sitting down time! ha-ha

--Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment