Monday, December 28, 2015

New Year and Change

This week was so great! Missionary work was non-existent but that's okay. Both Elder Ross and I just were counting down the days till Christmas! We got to go over to Sister Couch's for "dinner" that was all day long ha-ha. It was so nice. She has taken care of us this last transfer. She is kind of like another Grandma. Her famous words: "Come on in. Sit down. Take your shoes off. Stay a while. Are you hungry? Go get some food. Take a load off."

Since I've been on my mission, as I meet people, I find things I like and want to take home with me. The way Sister Couch's home is is how I would like mine to be. Her whole family came over on Christmas and it was just like we were at Grandma Summers' house. It was loud and crazy. Everyone laughing and picking on each other. It was great! You would have thought that we were just part of the family! It was so great to just be there! We even had a gospel discussion. After supper, one of the aunts asked me a few questions and we all sat and talked about it. Sister Couch's less-active sister even helped answer the questions. It was just so nice!

Transfers happened!! We are both leaving! They are going to put sisters in our apartment! The other elders in our district aren't too happy about it. I just want to clean so its not nasty in the apartment. There is just no way. I had a dream that i went back to Dearborn with Elder McCormick. I would be okay with that but we'll find out for sure tomorrow! Wish me LUCK!

Love,
    Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment