Monday, April 20, 2015

Feeling the Love

This week has been really good and hard at the same time! We have been getting the apartment all ready to move for the last couple of weeks but it's still hard because we have to live there and get ourselves ready for the transfer.

So I'm going to go to a new area. I'm super pumped to leave but yesterday was so hard. This whole time I had the goal to make this ward love me. I decided it wasn't possible to get them to love me so I stopped really fast with that dream. Then yesterday at church I had to say goodbye to people that I have worked with for the last four and a half months and I hated it! I didn't realize how close we had gotten. I thought that my glass had been empty this whole time. There were so many people that I got to tell I loved them it was crazy! I felt the love! It was so hard I almost wanted to stay and not leave but that isn't the plan for me.

Besides the move and getting everything ready with the apartment, we didn't have a whole lot of other neat things happen. We did find the "Tarzan" sound track which was an answer to our prayers! We searched for that thing for stinking ever and the Salvation Army, of all places, is where we found it! Small and simple things make life worth while!

I hope that you have a great week. I'll let you know what had happens with transfers this next Monday!

Love,
  Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment