Thursday, November 19, 2015

Moving On!

The District
This week was good. We worked a lot doing service, so that was great! There is a couple that is moving out; they have a big house and they're going into a little one. They're both older and have health issues. So we went a couple days this week and spent time pulling boxes out, going through them, and then helping them throw stuff away. Honestly, we probably spent half the time just watching them argue. Ha-ha! Not like mean argue, but the old, cute argue where he is just playing dumb and she is about ready to beat the stupid out of him! We laughed and told Brother Taylor that its a good thing his wife doesn't curse or he would really get an earfull! It was good just to be with people.

We also had a specialized training with President Gerber. Right afterwards, we went and had dinner with Vicky. She is so great! Too bad she isn't Mormon, yet! She could use the peace that we have. She has part of it, but we could double it, if not triple it!

Brother Gleason, one of my favorites!
So I'm getting transferred! I'm excited but sad. It's so weird. I wanted to leave but I love the people here and it's hard to leave them. Elder Dev said he would take care of them for me though. That's a plus!

Yesterday I went to say good-bye to Sister Cole, the Relief Society President. She said after we had talked last week, she knew I would be transferred. She seemed disappointed. She told me to stop moping and get it in gear! Ha-ha! She is really great! I'm pumped to see where I go next. Hopefully I get a good companion. I feel like I did what I needed to here. The ward is doing so much better. They are working on a mission plan and doing splits. I honestly think it's because of all of the prayers of  us missionaries that has helped it along. It's so good to see!

I'm going on another adventure! Wish me luck!!

Love,
    Cooper

The Henderson Family

No comments:

Post a Comment