Monday, February 9, 2015

Missionary Life

This week was a good and a bad week all rolled into one. The week started off really good. Elder Meldrum and I got to do the normal p-day activities...blah, blah, blah. It's all the same. It goes by too fast. Then during the week, it just was hard! We had a lot of lessons that fell through. Elder Meldrum and I have been trying to be more effective. It is a hard thing to gauge. We we can either show it with numbers, the key indicators which are on paper, or we just know what we did and whether it was good or not. Tis the struggle of missionary work! But I feel really blessed which goes along with all that is going nuts in my head!

We got a couple phone calls from the sisters in another area. They had found people that were in our area that they were turning over to us. That was awesome! The couple that we got to talk to were awesome. They were ready to hear what we had to say. One guy's name is Tony. He wants to stop drinking and is willing to hear the message we share and replace the liquor with the spirit. We have yet to meet with the other two. They sounded awesome on the phone when we talked to them.

I got a hair cut today from someone that actually knew what was going on! So I'm happy! I found my inner peace for a little while or at least a fix for the day. ha-ha. It's just another week in paradise, I guess!

I love you so much. I hope that you have a great week and I'll talk to you again next week!

Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment